The countdown is on to this year’s 32nd Tour of the Gila. Become “Gila Proven” April 18th through the 22nd in beautiful southwestern New Mexico. If you have not been, it is time to come. If you have been before, you are welcomed back. Registration is open! This year there is more excitement than ever. There are discounts for 10 or more riders forming bike shop or amateur teams. Plus, all participants receive a well-appointed swag bag. Come where the hospitality is warm, the weather is great, and the riding is the best.
Tour of the Gila has race options:
- 5 days of stage races for UCI Men; UCI Women; Men 1,2; Men 3; Master Men A (40+ 1/2/3)
- 4 days of stage races for Men 4,5; Master Men B (40+, 3/4/5) and Women 3,4,5
- 2 days of citizen races
Join the excitement as a spectator, professional, amateur, or citizen rider participant. With highly technical descents, an out-and-back time trial that is often held in gusty winds, 9000 feet of climbing, beautiful mountain scenery, and a high-speed criterium in downtown Silver City, this race is a destination.
Tour of the Gila is also extremely appreciative of this year’s sponsors:
- Platinum Sponsors: Town of Silver City; DWB; Grant County New Mexico; SkyWest Media; Freeport McMoRan; Brian and Lynn Robinson-Southwest Bone and Joint
- Gold Sponsors: PNM, PRIMAL, Holiday Inn Express, Western New Mexico University, and HMS-Hidalgo Medical Services
- Silver Supporters: Mountain Ridge Ace Hardware, Gila Regional Medical Center, Deming Coca-Cola, First American Bank, Murray Hotel, The Silver City Daily Press, Lawley Silver City, and Silver City Grant County Chamber of Commerce.
Without these sponsors and all the volunteers, this race would not be possible.
If you are interested in being a sponsor or have any race questions, please contact Jack Brennan 575-590-2612.